- When was the company incorporated and when did it go public?
- On what stock exchanges is the company listed? What is Kerry Group’s ticker symbol?
Kerry Group is listed on the Dublin and London Stock Exchanges. Its ticker symbol is KYGa.I for Dublin and KYGa.L for London. Our Shares are not listed on any other Stock Exchanges, however in the USA our American Depositary Receipts (ADR’s) trade on the OTC market.
Symbol: KRYAY CUSIP: 492460100 Depositary: The Bank of New York Ratio: 1 Ordinary Share = 1 ADR
- Where is Kerry Group plc’s registered office located?
- What is Kerry Group’s mission statement?
Co-creating with customers to sustainably shape the future, our consumer-led approach means we predict growth opportunities earlier to innovate faster.
Powered by an extensive technology portfolio, enabled by world class science and driven by the passion and diversity of our people, we deliver inspiring ways to nourish life at pace and at scale.
- Who are the Directors?
- Where are the Kerry Group corporate headquarters located?
- How many people does Kerry Group employ?
- What is Kerry Group’s fiscal year? When is the next earnings release?
- How do I obtain a copy of the company’s financial statements?
- How do I contact Kerry Group Investor Relations?
- Which financial analysts currently track Kerry Group and how can I contact them to receive reports and recommendations?
- Who are the auditors to Kerry Group plc?
- What is the credit rating of Kerry Group?
- How do I purchase or sell shares in Kerry Group?
- Does the Group have more than one class of share or any preference shares?
- Who are the major shareholders in Kerry Group plc?
- Who is the Group’s registrar/transfer agent?
- How do I transfer my shares or change my address?
- How can I view historical share prices of the Company?
- What should I do if I have lost my share certificate(s)?
- What are the dividend record and payment dates?
- Can dividends be paid directly into my bank account?
- Can my dividends be re-invested by the company and used to buy more shares?
- Can I access my shareholder account information online?
- I have several Kerry Group share accounts with slightly different names/addresses which create multiple mailings to me. Can I amalgamate these accounts?
- When is the next Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the company?
- If I am unable to attend the AGM, can I appoint a proxy to attend, speak and vote on my behalf?
- Who should I contact with shareholder questions?