- When was the company incorporated and when did it go public?
- On what stock exchanges is the company listed? What is Kerry Group’s ticker symbol?
Kerry Group is listed on the Dublin and London Stock Exchanges. Its ticker symbol is KYGa.I for Dublin and KYGa.L for London. Our Shares are not listed on any other Stock Exchanges, however in the USA our American Depositary Receipts (ADR’s) trade on the OTC market.
Symbol: KRYAY CUSIP: 492460100 Depositary: The Bank of New York Ratio: 1 Ordinary Share = 1 ADR
- Where is Kerry Group plc’s registered office located?
- What is Kerry Group’s mission statement?
Kerry Group will be:
- a world leader in taste and nutrition serving the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries, and
- a leading supplier of added value brands and customer branded foods to the Irish, UK and selected international markets
Through the skills and wholehearted commitment of our employees, we will be leaders in our selected markets - excelling in product quality, technical and marketing creativity and service to our customers.
We are committed to the highest standards of business and ethical behaviour, to fulfilling our responsibilities to the communities which we serve and to the creation of long-term value for all stakeholders on a socially and environmentally sustainable basis.
- Who are the Directors?
- Where are the Kerry Group corporate headquarters located?
- How many people does Kerry Group employ?
- What is Kerry Group’s fiscal year? When is the next earnings release?
- How do I obtain a copy of the company’s financial statements?
- How do I contact Kerry Group Investor Relations?
- Which financial analysts currently track Kerry Group and how can I contact them to receive reports and recommendations?
- Who are the auditors to Kerry Group plc?
- What is the credit rating of Kerry Group?
- How do I purchase or sell shares in Kerry Group?
- Does the Group have more than one class of share or any preference shares?
- Who are the major shareholders in Kerry Group plc?
- Who is the Group’s registrar/transfer agent?
- How do I transfer my shares or change my address?
- How can I view historical share prices of the Company?
- What should I do if I have lost my share certificate(s)?
- What are the dividend record and payment dates?
- Can dividends be paid directly into my bank account?
- Can my dividends be re-invested by the company and used to buy more shares?
- Can I access my shareholder account information online?
- I have several Kerry Group share accounts with slightly different names/addresses which create multiple mailings to me. Can I amalgamate these accounts?
- When is the next Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the company?
- If I am unable to attend the AGM, can I appoint a proxy to attend, speak and vote on my behalf?
- Who should I contact with shareholder questions?