Kerry Group, the global taste & nutrition and consumer foods group, reports business performance for the year ended 31 December 2019.
Our Consumer Foods business (Kerry Foods) is one of the leading suppliers of added-value branded and customer branded chilled food products.
We supply our products to major supermarket chains, convenience stores and independent retailers across the UK, Ireland and selected international markets. We manufacture food products across three major sectors: Everyday Fresh (Meat & Dairy), Convenience Meal Solutions and Food-to-go. Included in our portfolio of consumer branded products are over 20 high profile brands, many of which are category leaders in the chilled cabinet. The portfolio comprises:
- in Ireland; Denny, Galtee, LowLow, Dairygold, Cheestrings, Charleville Cheese, Shaws, Coleraine, Golden Cow, EasiSingles, Kerrymaid and Golden Olive
- in the UK; Richmond, Wall’s, Fridge Raiders, LowLow, Cheestrings and Pure.
We’re also a leading producer of supermarket private label products, ranging from chilled and frozen ready meals, cooked meats, cheese and dairy products.
- No.1 sausage brand in GB
- No.1 cooked meats brand in Ireland
- No.1 dairy spreads brand in Ireland
- No.1 cheese brand in Ireland
- No.1 customer brand dairy spreads in GB
- No.1 GB customer brand convenience meal solutions
- No.1 snacking brand in GB (combined Kids Cheese and Meat category)
Kerry Foods has manufacturing facilities throughout Ireland and the UK, with an extensive distribution network in both countries.
We are committed to supplying outstanding quality, value and service to our customers. Underpinning this focus is our commitment to promoting product innovation to respond creatively and competitively to the needs of consumers as a category leader in the chilled foods sector.